Michigan motorcycle accident settlements are significant due to the serious injuries suffered by bikers and their passengers. Common injuries include bone fractures, spinal cord injuries, traumatic brain injuries, road rash, and scars. In many instances, the biker suffers fatal injuries.
Although bikers get blamed for many accidents, our lawyers are able to prove through witness testimony and accident reconstruction experts that the motorcyclist is an innocent victim of a careless driver. This helps us to achieve the maximum settlement compensation and jury verdicts for our injured clients.
Michigan Motorcycle Accident Settlement Factors
Below is a list of critical factors that go into determining the settlement amount for motorcycle accident cases.
- Was the motorcyclist or the other driver at fault for the accident?
- The percentage of fault for each person involved in the accident
- The types and number of insurance policies available to pay a settlement
- The policy limits of each insurance policy
- If there is uninsured or underinsured motorists coverage
- The seriousness of the injuries and your long term prognosis
- The type of medical treatment received for the injuries
- The effect that the injuries had on the person’s ability to lead a normal
Our experienced motorcycle accident attorneys know how to get all of this information so we can properly evaluate your case. We then negotiate the highest possible settlement for you.
Some of Our Motorcycle Settlements
- $5,000,000 – Detroit, Michigan motorcycle accident judgment
- $1,100,000 – Detroit, Michigan motorcycle accident settlement
- $750,000 – Michigan settlement for a married couple who were both injured on the highway
- $560,000 – Michigan motorcycle accident settlement
- $500,000 – MI motorcycle accident injury insurance benefits
- $500,000 – Settlement for a married couple who were both killed by a reckless motorist
- $485,000 – Iona fatal motorcycle accident
- $385,000 – Huron County motorcycle settlement
- $287,500 – Motorcycle accident uninsured motorists claim
- $210,000 – Motorcycle accident settlement
More Settlements for Motorcycle Accidents in Michigan
- $9,500,000 – Settlement for a motorcyclist struck by a City of Detroit Department of Transporation Bus
- $2,750,000 – Settlement for a Michigan fatal motorcycle accident lawsuit. The biker was killed when a test driver turned left into him.
- $1,900,000 – Settlement for a motorcyclist seriously injured in a Grand Traverse County collision with an SUV. The motorcyclist suffered a traumatic brain injury and multiple bone fractures which have required 18 surgeries.
- $1,600,000 – Settlement for a biker who fell from his motorcycle when a farm truck and trailer pulled out into the roadway in Saginaw County
- $1,260,000 – motorcycle crash settlement. The motorcyclist was injured and rendered unable to work after an Eaton County collision with a motor vehicle. The biker sustained significant orthopedic injuries, causing extensive physical limitations.
How Much is Your Case Worth?
Every case is different but our attorneys will fully evaluate your case to determine the proper settlement payout for your motorcycle accident. We will get all of your medical records and do everything necessary to prove that a negligent motorist was responsible for your crash. Once we gather all of this information, we will give you an honest opinion as to the value of your case.
Contact Our Motorcycle Injury Lawyers Today
Contact our top-rated motorcycle injury attorneys now to get started on your case. We charge no fees unless you receive a settlement and we pay all costs. If your case is unsuccessful for any reason then you owe us nothing. We put that in writing for you!
Bob was amazing helping my family. I was always able to contact him whenever necessary and he was very personable. He made everything in the process a breeze! I would definitely recommend him to everyone!
I could not be happier with how this case was handled by Bob and the law firm of Buckfire & Buckfire. I would not hesitate to recommend Buckfire & Buckfire to friends and family.
Our experience right from our first meeting until the end with Mr. Vesprini and staff assured us that we would certainly use the law firm again and make referrals to anyone we know. Thank you for your caring.
Examples of Our Motorcycle Accident SettlementsWe have a great track record of motorcycle accident settlements and jury verdicts. We settle over 97% of our cases for the maximum amount before ever going to court.
Judgment against a negligent driver who struck and severely injured a motorcyclist in Kalamazoo.
Settlement for a Detroit biker injured when a truck forced him into oncoming traffic.
Settlement for a husband and wife severely injured after being hit by a car on a Michigan highway.
Settlement for a Michigan motorcyclist injured in Florida motorcycle accident.
Settlement for a Flint area biker who was seriously injured in an accident.
Settlement for the wrongful death of a husband and wife killed by a negligent driver.
Wrongful death settlement for hit by a van on the highway in a fatal accident.
Settlement for insurance policy limits for Emmet County motorcycle accident
- 29000 Inkster Road
Southfield, MI 48034
- Phone: (248) 595-7544
- 19 Clifford St.
Suite 805 Merchants Row
Detroit, MI 48226
- Phone: (313) 992-8281
- 1001 Woodward Ave.
Detroit, MI 48226
- Phone: (313) 777-8482
- 343 S. Main Street
Ann Arbor, MI 48104
- Phone: (734) 888-3003
- 51424 Van Dyke Ave
Shelby Township, MI 48316
- Phone: (586) 250-2626