After an accident, we understand that you probably have a lot on your mind. If you cannot come to our office, we can make other arrangements to make this process easier for you. We are available to talk 24/7, and there is never a charge for an initial consultation. When deciding to meet with Buckfire Law, we give our clients options for how they’d like to discuss their case. We can:
- Meet in one of our law offices
- Meet in your home, hospital, or other location
- Send an investigator to your home, hospital, or other location
- Send an Interview Kit by e-mail to complete and digitally sign
- Send an Interview Kit by mail to fill out and sign (we will also send a prepaid postage return envelope)
Seeking Legal Help
Located in downtown Detroit, we handle all types of injury cases at our Merchant’s Row location. Examples of cases we have taken include:
- Defective products
- Medical malpractice
- Nursing home abuse or neglect
- Dog bites
- Slip and falls
- Fatal accidents
Contact our firm today if you or someone you know has been in an accident. One of our attorneys will be able to speak with you about your situation and help you determine if you have a case.
Detroit is the center of the American automobile industry and is the largest, most populous city in Michigan. The Metro Detroit area has a population of 5.3 million people and serves as a major business, cultural, financial, and transportation hub.