The Michigan wrongful death attorney you choose to represent you can mean the difference between you getting a fair settlement or no settlement at all. Getting the maximum injury settlement you’re entitled to is a job for an experienced wrongful death lawyer with a winning record. If a loved one has passed away due to negligence by another party,
Michigan Wrongful Death Settlements
That is the most common question asked by Michigan personal injury, car accident, and medical malpractice clients that contact our personal injury law firm. Unfortunately, this is a very difficult question to answer. There are several factors that go into determining the final settlement amount. Some of these factors include:
- How did the car accident, injury, or medical malpractice occurred?
- Were there medical expenses incurred as a result of the wrongful death?
- Is there an insurance policy that will cover the surviving family members?
As you can see, there are a lot of factors that go into determining a fair settlement for your Michigan wrongful death case. This is not even a complete list. No honest Michigan wrongful death attorney can answer your question without knowing this information.
Examples Of Our Michigan Wrongful Death Settlements
- $5,080,000 Jury verdict against an Oakland County assisted living facility
- $3,600,000 Settlement in an assisted living wrongful death lawsuit
- $3,500,000 Settlement against a Detroit area hospital for the wrongful death of a patient
- $1,325,000 Waterford fatal pedestrian accident settlement against a corporation
- $1,500,000 Settlement in a Shiawasee County fatal car accident lawsuit
- $1,000,000 Macomb County wrongful death lawsuit for a bicycle accident
- $900,000 Lansing area car accident settlement for the death of a son and brother
- $725,000 Settlement for the death of a child at a Macomb County apartment complex
- $650,000 Settlement for an apartment complex pool drowning
- $600,000 Settlement in a death case due to a fall in a transportation van
- $450,000 Medical malpractice wrongful death settlement against a surgeon and hospital
Other Settlements For Accident Death Cases In Michigan
- $7,000,000 wrongful death settlement in an Oakland County fatal auto accident lawsuit.
- $4,500,000 fatal accident settlement for the family members of a young man run over by a septic truck.
- $4,140,000 fall settlement for the surviving family of a tentant who died when a guardrail failed and he fell to his death.
- $3,825,000 pedestrian death settlement. The victim was hit by a truck while lawfully crossing an intersection.
Our Michigan Wrongful Death Lawyers
The decision to hire an attorney for your case is a choice that should be made with careful consideration. Often, the attorney you choose to represent you can be the difference in receiving a maximum settlement amount or no settlement at all. This is why it is important to choose an attorney who has experience in exactly the type of case you are looking to pursue.
Our Michigan wrongful death lawyers have been working for decades to win settlements for people just like you. Call us today at (800) 606-1717 to speak with one of our award winning attorneys. We will listen to your story and explain the best options available to you. Remember, it is important to call an attorney as soon as you believe you have a case because there are specific time deadlines that must be met when filing personal injury or wrongful death cases.
As always, our attorneys will represent you under our No Fee Promise, which means you will not pay anything unless we are able to obtain a settlement or jury verdict for you. There is nothing to lose, so call us today!
- 29000 Inkster Road
Southfield, MI 48034
- Phone: (248) 595-7544
- 19 Clifford St.
Suite 805 Merchants Row
Detroit, MI 48226
- Phone: (313) 992-8281
- 1001 Woodward Ave.
Detroit, MI 48226
- Phone: (313) 777-8482
- 343 S. Main Street
Ann Arbor, MI 48104
- Phone: (734) 888-3003
- 51424 Van Dyke Ave
Shelby Township, MI 48316
- Phone: (586) 250-2626