The Ultimate Michigan Wrongful Death Lawsuit Handbook sells for $14.95 on Amazon, but if you provide your information below, we will send it to you today for free.
Our FREE GUIDE will help you understand your legal rights if a family member died from an accidental death, intentional act, or from negligence.
The laws in Michigan that apply to fatal accidents and wrongful death are very complicated. This guide was written to make these laws easy to understand for someone who is not a lawyer or judge.
The 21-page book reveals:
- Who I am and why I wrote this book? (Pages 2-3)
- Choosing the right lawyer for your case (Pages 3-4)
- How do you find the best lawyer for your case? (Pages 4-5)
- What does wrongful death mean anyways? (Page 5)
- What are the most common types of wrongful death cases? (Page 6)
- What is the Michigan Wrongful Death Statute? (Pages 6-7)
- Who can bring a wrongful death lawsuit in Michigan? (Pages 7-8)
- Who sets up the probate estate with the court? (Page 8)
- What are the steps to file a Michigan wrongful death lawsuit? (Page 8)
- Are there time deadlines for filing a wrongful death lawsuit? (Page 9)
- Where does the wrongful death lawsuit get filed? (Pages 9-10)
- What is the process after the lawsuit is filed? (Pages 10-13)
- How is compensation determined in a Michigan wrongful death lawsuit (Pages 13-14)
- What are the types of damages available in a wrongful death lawsuit? (Pages 14-16)
- Can a case settle before filing a wrongful death lawsuit? (Pages 16)
- How do lawyers evaluate settlement amounts? (Pages 16-17)
- What happens if the case goes to a jury trial? (Pages 17-18)
- Who gets the shares of a wrongful death settlement? (Page 18)
- How are the shares for each surviving family member determined? (Pages 18-19)
- What happens if the parties agree on a settlement amount? (Page 19)
- What is a release of all claims? (Page 20)
- Why are some wrongful death settlements kept confidential? (Page 20)
- How are the settlement checks distributed to their heirs? (Page 20)
- Are the settlement shares taxable by the IRS or state of Michigan? (Page 20)
- What happens to the probate estate after the settlement is complete? (Page 21)
- AND MUCH MORE
Our FREE GUIDE explains the secret deadlines that will destroy your case if you delay in hiring a lawyer. It also reveals why you NEED to find the best Michigan wrongful death lawyer for your case and the crucial questions that you must ask before you hire a lawyer.
All you need to do is fill out the information below and you will be emailed a digital copy of our book. It is that simple!
Once you submit your information, you should receive the book in your email within minutes.
Disclaimer: The No-Fault Insurance laws were recently modified by a new statute. The changes are significant in many aspects and are different in multiple aspects. Our attorneys are in the process of updating our handbooks to reflect the new changes, but many provisions are still being interpreted by both lawyers and insurance companies. For specific questions about your rights and benefits, you should call to speak with one of our lawyers.