Editor’s note: Read This Book Before You Hire A Lawyer Or Speak to the Insurance Company
The loss of a loved one can be an emotional and life-changing experience. It may be especially traumatizing when a death was due to the negligence or recklessness of another person.
The process of filing a wrongful death claim can often add stress to an already heartbreaking and difficult time in a person’s life. However, having more familiarity with these lawsuits might help to alleviate some of this stress. Our free guide will help you understand your legal rights if a family member died from an accidental death, intentional act, or from negligence.
Although The Ultimate Michigan Wrongful Death Lawsuit book usually sells for $14.95, we will send it to you for free if you fill out the information below.
Help Understanding Wrongful Death Claims
The laws in Michigan that apply to fatal accidents and wrongful death are very complicated. This guide was written to make these laws easy to understand for someone who is not a lawyer or judge. Despite this, it is best to consult with an experienced wrongful death attorney before filing a claim.
The 21-page guide reveals:
- Choosing the right lawyer for your case (Pages 3-4)
- The difference between a personal injury attorney and a wrongful death lawyer
- What is the Michigan Wrongful Death Statute? (Pages 6-7)
- A passage of the Michigan Wrongful Death Act
- Important legal aspects of the Act
- Who can bring a wrongful death lawsuit in Michigan? (Pages 7-8)
- An overview of how someone becomes a personal representative
- The roles of a personal representative
- How a will or trust affects a case
- What are the steps to file a wrongful death lawsuit? (Page 8)
- An explanation of pleadings
- How parties are identified
- Are there time deadlines for filing a wrongful death lawsuit? (Page 9)
- A case by case breakdown of the statutes of limitations
- How an experienced wrongful death attorney can help
- How is compensation determined in these cases (Pages 13-14)
- Factors that affect compensation
- The difference between the value of a claim and person
- How are the shares for each surviving family member determined? (Pages 18-19)
- How much each family member may be entitled to
- The role that the judge plays
- How a dispute is handled
- What happens to the probate estate after the settlement is complete? (Page 21)
- When an estate is closed
- AND MUCH MORE
Our free guide explains the secret deadlines that will destroy your case if you delay in hiring a lawyer. It also reveals why you need to find the best Michigan wrongful death lawyer for your case and the crucial questions that you must ask before you hire a lawyer.
All you need to do is fill out the information below and you will be emailed a digital copy of our book. It is that simple! Once you submit your information, you should receive the book in your email within minutes.