Editor’s note: Read This Book Before You Hire A Lawyer Or Speak to the Insurance Company
If you or a loved one has received improper treatment at a Michigan hospital or physician’s office that resulted in serious injuries or complications, you may be able to file a medical malpractice lawsuit.
We have experience with many different types of malpractice lawsuits and understand that being injured due to a medical error or oversight is extremely difficult. We recognize that this is a confusing and strenuous time for you or your loved one, and we may be able to ease the burden of filing a claim alone.
Lawrence J. Buckfire, attorney and partner at Buckfire & Buckfire, P.C. has been involved in numerous medical malpractice lawsuits and helped countless people achieve settlements for their unnecessary suffering.
Because medical malpractice lawsuits in Michigan can be perplexing and complicated, Lawrence has written a definitive guide to understanding everything you need to know if you have been a victim of improper procedures at a Michigan hospital or medical facility.
To learn about these types of cases, consider downloading The Ultimate Michigan Medical Malpractice handbook, which details everything you need to know to choose a lawyer who is right for you. This book will prepare you to effectively communicate with your attorney and ensure that they are efficiently aiding you with your case. This guide will also give you a thorough understanding of what you must know, so that you can properly navigate your medical malpractice lawsuit.
The Ultimate Michigan Medical Malpractice handbook sells on Amazon.com for $14.95, however, if you request a copy through our website we will email you a pdf version free of charge.
Our guide explains the Michigan medical malpractice laws in terms that are easy to understand. You will eliminate hours of stress, confusion, and uncertainty simply by reading this book.
The 34-page book reveals:
- The keys to winning your case (Pages 9-10)
- What must be proven in a case
- The maximum recovery you can obtain
- Why most victims never recover a dime (Pages 12-17)
- Advice to win your case
- 10 common mistakes to avoid
- How to find a good medical malpractice lawyer (Pages 20-23)
- Qualities of a good medical malpractice attorney
- Questions that are necessary for your future lawyer
- The legal process in a malpractice case (Pages 25-26)
- The steps that your attorney could take to aid you with your case
- Michigan time limits and guidelines
- What elements are needed to have a good case (Pages 27-29)
- Elements of a good case
- What you can do to increase your odds of winning
- Our Results (Pages 30-32)
- Successful Outcomes
- Process we take to approach these cases
Our guide explains the strategies that insurance companies will use to avoid paying you a fair settlement. It also reveals why you need to find the best Michigan malpractice lawyer for your case and the crucial questions that you must ask before you hire an attorney. Furthermore, we encourage you to take a look at the reviews left by our clients who have been in similar situations to yours, as this may provide you with comfort as you move forward in the legal process.
For further inquiries and free legal counsel, call us at 800-606-1717 or complete this form to obtain a consultation for your medical malpractice case free of charge.