Michigan nursing homes are advertised as safe and caring communities where those in need of assisted living can call home. Unfortunately, many nursing home residents are often neglected and abused by their caretakers.
The Ultimate Michigan Nursing Home Abuse & Neglect Handbook explains everything you need to know about the laws surrounding nursing home abuse situations, all in plain English. The handbook can be purchased on Amazon.com for $14.95, however, as a resource to you, we will email you a digital copy free of charge if you fill out the form below.
Many people are not aware of the current laws and what can be done to receive compensation for improper treatment of residents. That’s why managing partner and lead trial attorney Lawrence has written a comprehensive guide to nursing home abuse and neglect cases that details everything you need to know about your legal rights to move forward with a lawsuit. Buckfire has been handling Michigan nursing home abuse cases for the families of victims for decades.
The 33-page book reveals:
- What is a nursing home neglect case? (Pages 17-19)
- What must be proven to win your nursing home neglect lawsuit? (Pages 19-21)
- The legal process in nursing home negligence cases (Pages 23-25)
- Your legal rights as a nursing home patient/resident (Pages 25-27)
- Why most nursing home injuries are never reported or discovered (Pages 27-33)
- And much more
Our guide explains the strategies the nursing home industry will use to avoid paying you a fair settlement.
It also reveals why you need to find the best Michigan nursing home neglect attorney for your case and the crucial questions that you must ask before you hire a lawyer.