Our nursing home abuse lawyers are aware you probably have many questions you would like answered regarding nursing home abuse and neglect in Michigan. Here, we try our best to answer many of the common questions we are often asked by our clients. However, you probably have a question or a concern that is unique to your situation which requires the attention of one of our expert attorneys.
There are may questions people frequently ask our attorneys after they suspect their loved one has been the subject of nursing home abuse in Michigan. These include:
- What are the first steps someone should take in a nursing home abuse claim?
- What should I do if I suspect my loved one has suffered neglect or mistreatment in a nursing facility?
- Are there any damage caps on nursing home lawsuits?
- How might pre-existing conditions affect a settlement in a nursing home abuse claim?
- What is the statute of limitations in Michigan for these claims?
- How long does a nursing home neglect case usually last?
Our goal is to answer these and other frequently asked questions about nursing home abuse claims. Hopefully, our answers could help to start guiding you through the first steps of your case as you decide whether or not to pursue a claim.
If the negligence of a nursing home is responsible for you or a loved one’s personal injuries, you may be entitled to financial compensation through a settlement or trial.
Having a skilled lawyer on your side throughout a nursing home abuse claim can be an incredibly valuable asset. At Buckfire & Buckfire, P.C., our attorneys are experienced in these claims, and will work hard to make you feel comfortable throughout this difficult process.
Of course, if you have questions you’d like answered about the unique aspects of your case, reach out to our compassionate attorneys today to schedule a free consultation.