Attorneys in Michigan and throughout the United States refer their Michigan motorcycle accident clients to our law firm for legal representation.
Our team of award-winning lawyers will handle the case from start to finish to achieve the highest possible settlement for your client. When the case settles, we will send you a referral fee check.
Examples of Our Motorcycle Accident Settlements
- $5,000,000 Judgment against a negligent driver who struck and severely injured a motorcyclist in Kalamazoo
- $1,100,000 Settlement for a Detroit biker injured when a truck forced him into oncoming traffic.
- $750,000 Settlement for a husband and wife severely injured after being hit by a car on a Michigan highway.
- $560,000 Settlement for a Michigan motorcyclist injured in Florida motorcycle accident.
- $500,000 Settlement for a Flint area biker who was seriously injured in an accident.
- $485,000 Wrongful death settlement for hit by a van on the highway in a fatal accident.
Paying Referral Fees for Michigan Motorcycle Accident Cases
We handle all motorcycle accident cases on a one-third contingency fee basis.
Under Michigan law, we are required to deduct the case expenses from the total settlement amount before calculation our contingent fee.
For most motorcycle accident cases, we pay the referring attorney a one-third referral fee. We guarantee this fee in writing immediately upon being retained by the client for representation. We also confirm the referral source in our case management software.
Michigan Accident Attorney Referral Review
Without hesitation, I endorse Larry Buckfire and the Buckfire law team for referral of personal injury cases across Michigan. I’ve known Larry and some of his attorneys for years and respect the way they prosecute cases to maximize the recovery for the client. Each case I send to Buckfire gets handled in a professional and ethical matter. As a referring attorney, I appreciate the fact the level of integrity with which the office operates means that the referral arrangement is always honored. For any attorney looking to refer a serious accident case, I would strongly suggest they discuss the matter with Buckfire & Buckfire to ensure the client’s needs are handled and the co-counsel fee is maximized.
Chicago Personal Injury Lawyer
- 29000 Inkster Road
Southfield, MI 48034
- Phone: (248) 595-7544
- 19 Clifford St.
Suite 805 Merchants Row
Detroit, MI 48226
- Phone: (313) 992-8281
- 1001 Woodward Ave.
Detroit, MI 48226
- Phone: (313) 777-8482
- 343 S. Main Street
Ann Arbor, MI 48104
- Phone: (734) 888-3003
- 51424 Van Dyke Ave
Shelby Township, MI 48316
- Phone: (586) 250-2626