Our Michigan motorcycle accident lawyers know you probably have many questions involving your current situation. Being involved in a motorcycle accident can be a frightening experience, both during the crash and in its aftermath.
Dealing with injuries, handling medical expenses, and navigating the legal process that follows can be overwhelming and frustrating.
There are many questions people frequently ask attorneys after a motorcycle accident in Michigan. These include:
- What should I do after a motorcycle accident in Michigan?
- What insurance do I need for my motorcycle?
- What happens if I am in an accident and I do not have the appropriate coverage?
- How can I make a claim for no-fault insurance benefits after an accident?
- Can I sue for injuries after a motorcycle accident?
- How much time do I have to sue the driver of the other vehicle after an accident?
- What if the person who hit me does not have liability insurance?
- Can I apply for Michigan no-fault insurance benefits if my accident occurred out of state?
- Can I ride a motorcycle without a helmet in Michigan?
- Who is the best lawyer for a motorcycle accident?
We try to answer many of the frequently asked questions after a Michigan motorcycle accident below. We hope that these questions can help guide your decision-making process when seeking legal advice for your motorcycle accident claim.
If the negligence of another motorist caused your injuries and other losses, you may be able to receive a settlement or bring a case to trial to pursue compensation. However, this a nuanced legal process and often leaves people with more questions than answers.
Having a skilled lawyer to help you form your Michigan motorcycle accident claim can be an essential part of your case. Our attorneys are experienced in gathering evidence, calculating damages, and negotiating settlements after a motorcycle accident.
Of course, if you have a question specific to your case and would like to speak with one of our attorneys, we are here to help. Please call us at (8oo) 606-1717 and we will listen to your story and provide you with your best options. This will cost you nothing. In fact, we will only accept payment if we are able to settle your case.
We encourage you to contact us for a free, no-obligation case review to tell us your story.
Call us now. We are friendly and eager to help you.