Attorneys in Michigan and throughout the United States refer their Michigan cerebral palsy and birth injury clients to our law firm for legal representation.
Our team of award-winning lawyers will handle the case from start to finish to achieve the highest possible settlement for your client. When the case settles, we will send you a referral fee check.
Examples of Our Michigan Birth Injury & Cerebral Palsy Settlements
- $7,530,000: Settlement for a child who suffered permanent blindness in Detroit
- $3,000,000: Settlement for child who suffered severe injury from a vacuum extractor.
- $1,950,000: Settlement for a child who suffered fetal asphyxia, resulting in cerebral palsy.
- $1,900,000: Settlement for a child who suffered birth trauma during delivery.
- $975,000: Settlement against medical providers who were negligent, resulting in cerebral palsy.
Paying Referral Fees for Michigan Birth Injury & Cerebral Palsy Cases
We handle all birth injury and cerebral palsy cases on a one-third contingency fee basis.
Under Michigan law, we are required to deduct the case expenses from the total settlement amount before calculation our contingent fee.
For most birth injury and cerebral palsy cases, we pay the referring attorney a one-third referral fee. We guarantee this fee in writing immediately upon being retained by the client for representation. We also confirm the referral source in our case management software.
- 29000 Inkster Road
Southfield, MI 48034
- Phone: (248) 595-7544
- 19 Clifford St.
Suite 805 Merchants Row
Detroit, MI 48226
- Phone: (313) 992-8281
- 1001 Woodward Ave.
Detroit, MI 48226
- Phone: (313) 777-8482
- 343 S. Main Street
Ann Arbor, MI 48104
- Phone: (734) 888-3003
- 51424 Van Dyke Ave
Shelby Township, MI 48316
- Phone: (586) 250-2626