Receptionist Positions – Careers and Job Openings at Buckfire Law
• Number of hires for this role: 1
Full Job Description
When our prospective clients call us for help, they’re often going through an emotionally and/or physically difficult time. Our receptionists are responsible for providing clients an outstanding experience.
Our firm was recently named one of the best places to work in 2020 by Inc. Magazine, largely because we promote and endorse an awesome, fun, positive cultural work environment. We offer holiday pay, vacation/PTO pay, 401k, health insurance, long-term disability and many other benefits.
The receptionist role is one of the most important positions in our office. This is a vital position that requires our receptionists to love talking to people and a strong desire to help while maintaining a friendly attitude.
Our law firm is looking for a receptionist with exceptional telephone skills:
• Someone who looks and sounds professional at all times.
• Someone who is confident and will let callers know they called the right law firm.
• Someone who can be empathetic and sympathetic to emotional callers.
• Someone with exceptional phone and sales skills.
• Someone with a drive to succeed.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
• Answering all incoming calls and directing them to the proper staff.
• Greeting clients and guests.
• Responsible for all incoming and outgoing mail.
• Copying, filling, faxing and scanning duties.
• Assist attorneys and legal support staff as needed.
• Maintain clean and organized work areas.
• Must be friendly, professional and eager to be a great first impression for our firm.
What We Provide
We provide excellent compensation packages that include competitive salaries and bonuses based upon production. We also provide BCBS health insurance, disability insurance, paid time off, and other benefits.
• 401(k) matching
• Health insurance
• Paid time off
- 29000 Inkster Road
Southfield, MI 48034
- Phone: (248) 595-7544
- 19 Clifford St.
Suite 805 Merchants Row
Detroit, MI 48226
- Phone: (313) 992-8281
- 1001 Woodward Ave.
Detroit, MI 48226
- Phone: (313) 777-8482
- 343 S. Main Street
Ann Arbor, MI 48104
- Phone: (734) 888-3003
- 51424 Van Dyke Ave
Shelby Township, MI 48316
- Phone: (586) 250-2626