Case Manager Positions – Careers and Job Openings at Buckfire Law
• Salary: $40,000 – $60,000 a year
• Job Type: Full-time
• Number of hires for this role: 1
• High school or equivalent (Preferred)
• Microsoft Office: 1 year (Preferred)
• Paralegal: 1 year (Preferred)
Full Job Description
Do you believe passionately in unmatched customer service and going “above and beyond” for your clients? Do you thrive in an environment where your work is meaningful and impactful? Are you looking for a firm with a family feel where you can grow and succeed? If so, we want you on the Buckfire Law team!
To contribute to our firm’s growth and success, we are looking for a Case Manager/Paralegal with a positive attitude who can manage pre-lit personal injury cases. Our firm is growing, and we are looking for the best of the best to join our stellar team.
We are proud of our commitment to providing clients with the highest level of service. The ideal candidate will be someone who wants the chance to make a difference for our clients and contribute to our firm as a whole.
What We’re Looking For
- A candidate with stellar customer service skills, attention to detail and someone who is proactive with good problem-solving abilities.
- A candidate committed to helping auto accident/general negligence victims with their claims.
- Having prior experience as a case manager/paralegal for a plaintiff pre-litigation department/PIP process is a PLUS.
What We Provide
- A team/family environment guided by respect and care.
- An inspiring cause that motivates our team.
- An investment in technology and processes for our team.
- A challenging and interesting case load.
- An excellent compensation package that includes a competitive salary, health insurance, disability insurance, 401k plan, and other benefits.
Your duties will include but are not limited to: opening and working with client files and documents in our firm’s case management software, requesting medical records and other documentation in support of the claim, using Lexis to obtain pertinent information on parties and witnesses, contacting investigators as needed, communicating with clients and adjusters, and providing overall quality client care.
For consideration, please submit a cover letter including salary requirements, resume and references. To learn more about our firm and our outstanding team, visit https://buckfirelaw.com/about/careers/.
• 401(k) matching
• Disability insurance
• Health insurance
• Paid time off
• COVID-19 considerations: Covid policy and procedures in place. Non vaccinated employees/guests required to wear masks
- 29000 Inkster Road
Southfield, MI 48034
- Phone: (248) 595-7544
- 19 Clifford St.
Suite 805 Merchants Row
Detroit, MI 48226
- Phone: (313) 992-8281
- 1001 Woodward Ave.
Detroit, MI 48226
- Phone: (313) 777-8482
- 343 S. Main Street
Ann Arbor, MI 48104
- Phone: (734) 888-3003
- 51424 Van Dyke Ave
Shelby Township, MI 48316
- Phone: (586) 250-2626