Intake Specialist Positions – Careers and Job Openings at Buckfire Law
• Number of hires for this role: 1
Full Job Description
When our prospective clients call us for help, they’re often going through an emotionally and/or physically difficult time. Our intake/sales specialists are responsible for providing clients an outstanding experience.
Our firm was recently named one of the best places to work in 2020 by Inc. Magazine, largely because we promote and endorse an awesome, fun, positive cultural work environment. We offer holiday pay, vacation/PTO pay, 401k, health insurance, long-term disability and many other benefits.
The intake role is one of the most important positions in our office. This is a vital position that requires our intake specialists to love talking to people and a strong desire to help while maintaining a friendly attitude.
Our law firm is looking for an intake/sales specialist with exceptional telephone skills:
• Someone who looks and sounds professional at all times.
• Someone who is confident and will let callers know they called the right law firm.
• Someone who can be empathetic and sympathetic to emotional callers.
• Someone with exceptional phone and sales skills.
• Someone with a drive to succeed.
We are NOT looking for:
• Someone to come to work every day to simply sit and answer phones.
• Someone that cannot work unsupervised or as a team player.
• Someone with a poor attitude when phones are busy.
• Someone with no confidence in themselves or our firm.
• Someone who is not punctual and isn’t responsible.
Qualifications and Skills
• Effective problem-solving abilities;
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and organizational abilities;
• Strong typing and computer skills;
• Strong client service skills, including compassion and empathy;
• Ability to both follow instructions and think independently;
• Personable on phone interaction with clients and attorneys;
• Proficient on computer, internet, required software, and e-mail;
• Ability to work effectively within a team-oriented work environment;
• Professional demeanor and appearance;
• Strong personal focus on meeting or exceeding individual, department, and Firm goals;
• Willingness to learn and become proficient in new software and technologies.
What We Provide
We provide and excellent compensation package that includes a competitive salary, health insurance, disability insurance, 401k plan and other benefits. Interested candidates should submit a cover letter including salary requirements, resume and references.
• 401(k) matching
• Health insurance
• Paid time off
- 29000 Inkster Road
Southfield, MI 48034
- Phone: (248) 595-7544
- 19 Clifford St.
Suite 805 Merchants Row
Detroit, MI 48226
- Phone: (313) 992-8281
- 1001 Woodward Ave.
Detroit, MI 48226
- Phone: (313) 777-8482
- 343 S. Main Street
Ann Arbor, MI 48104
- Phone: (734) 888-3003
- 51424 Van Dyke Ave
Shelby Township, MI 48316
- Phone: (586) 250-2626