The Buckfire Law Scholarship Committee is currently accepting applications for the 2021 Buckfire & Buckfire, P.C. Paralegal Scholarship.
The scholarship was created in 2018 as part of Buckfire & Buckfire, P.C.’s commitment to helping aspiring paralegals who are in need of financial assistance achieve their academic and professional dreams.
In order to be considered for the scholarship, the student must be enrolled in any paralegal education program for the 2021 spring, summer, winter or fall semester of classes.
The scholarship will award $1,000 to one student selected by our scholarship selection committee.
Paralegal Scholarship Eligibility Requirements
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Recipient is a U.S. citizen currently attending a paralegal education program within the United States.
- Student must have completed at least one semester of classes at a paralegal education program.
Paralegal Scholarship Applications Requirements
In order to apply for the Buckfire & Buckfire, P.C. 2021 Paralegal Scholarship Program, an applicant must submit the following items on or before Oct. 1, 2021:
- A completed scholarship application form. (Located at the bottom of page)
- A 500-750 word typed essay, describing your educational career and goals. Explain how you plan to achieve these goals, and any adversity that you may face on your journey to success.
- A certified, official copy of paralegal school transcript.
2020 Paralegal Scholarship Winner: Grace Collins
Grace Collins is currently enrolled at Johnson County Community College to obtain her Paralegal Certificate. She previously has completed her Associate Degree in Liberal Arts where she focused on Comparative Government.
While working on her Associate Degree, Collins volunteered with the Global English Institute and the C.L.E.A.R. Program. The Global English Institute is a program at Johnson County Community College for students who have English as their second language. This program paired up native English speakers with ESL students who met on a weekly basis to work on conversational English.
Past Buckfire & Buckfire, P.C. Paralegal Scholarship Winners
- 29000 Inkster Road
Southfield, MI 48034
- Phone: (248) 595-7544
- 19 Clifford St.
Suite 805 Merchants Row
Detroit, MI 48226
- Phone: (313) 992-8281
- 1001 Woodward Ave.
Detroit, MI 48226
- Phone: (313) 777-8482
- 343 S. Main Street
Ann Arbor, MI 48104
- Phone: (734) 888-3003
- 51424 Van Dyke Ave
Shelby Township, MI 48316
- Phone: (586) 250-2626