Jennifer G. DamicoTrial Attorney
Jennifer G. Damico is an experienced trial attorney who brings a unique perspective and loads of talent to Buckfire Law’s ever-growing litigation team.
Jennifer earned her Bachelor of Science degree in political science in 1991 from Michigan State University where she gave the commencement address upon graduation. She earned her Juris Doctor degree in 1994 from the University of Detroit – Mercy School of Law where she was a member of the Law Review.
Jennifer is admitted to practice law in the State of Michigan and the United States District Court of the Eastern and Western District of Michigan. She is an experienced trial attorney and concentrates her practice in many areas of civil rights litigation, including sexual abuse, police misconduct, and wrongful prisoner and jail deaths.
Prior to joining Buckfire & Buckfire, P.C., Jennifer was a shareholder at Plunkett Clooney where she worked for 10-plus years defending personal injury cases, with a focus on defense litigation in catastrophic first-party automobile claims, third-party auto negligence, municipal liability, personal injury, premises liability and general negligence.
She is an active member of the American Association of Justice, the Federal Bar Association, the Oakland County Bar Association and Women Lawyers Association of Michigan.
Call (888) 797-8787 for a free case review and speak to Jennifer G. Damico about your case today.
- University of Detroit – Mercy School of Law, 1994
- Michigan State University, 1991
- United States District Court of the Eastern District of Michigan
- United States District Court of the Western District of Michigan
- Named “Best Medical Malpractice Law – Plaintiffs” by Best Lawyers in America
- Named “Best Personal Injury Litigation – Plaintiffs” by Best Lawyers in America
- Named “Best Product Liability Litigation – Plaintiffs” by Best Lawyers in America
- State Bar of Michigan
- American Association of Justice
- Federal Bar Association
- Women Lawyers Association of Michigan
- Oakland County Bar Association
This attorney is not a partner, shareholder, or officer in the Buckfire & Buckfire, P.C.. As such, this attorney is not authorized to enter into contracts or legal agreements on behalf of the law firm. This includes, but is not limited to, contracts for equipment purchases and/or leases, vehicle leases, client advances, lawsuit funding, insurance agreements, liens, advertising or sponsorships, or any other agreement in connection with his employment with the law firm. Any agreement made by this attorney is not binding on the Buckfire & Buckfire, P.C. and is the sole personal responsibility of this attorney. Only agreements signed by a shareholder will be honored and considered binding on the law firm and its owner.