Michigan Slip Fall Lawyer – Detroit Trip Fall Lawyers
Michigan personal injury lawyer Daniel Buckfire discusses the laws and legal claims in Michigan for slip and fall and trip and fall cases. These are often due to broken sidewalks, potholes, snow and ice, slippery floors and other poor conditions in buildings and businesses.
To learn more about the laws in Michigan personal injury slip and fall accidents, you should request our FREE BOOK, “The Ultimate Guide To Injury Cases in Michigan.
The 32 page book reveals:
- Why You Need a Lawyer When Dealing With the Insurance Company
- How To Get The Best Money Settlement for Your Injuries
- Who Must Pay Your Medical Bills
- Who Must Pay Your Lost Wages
- The Top Ten Mistakes that Will Ruin Your Injury Case
- AND MUCH MOREOur FREE guide exlpains the Secret Deadlines that will destroy your Michigan slip and fall case if you delay hiring a lawyer. It also reveals why you NEED to find the best Michigan personal injury lawyer for your case and the crucial questions that you must ask before you hire a lawyer.
The book sells for $14.95 on Amazon.com but Daniel will send it to you for FREE if you request it now. Just fill out the book order form and we will send it out to you immediately!
For the best chance to WIN YOUR CASE, call us now at (800) 606-1717. An experienced Michigan personal injury lawyer will discuss your case with you and make arrangements to begin working on your case immediately.
We will represent you and handle your case with our NO FEE PROMISE, which means that you pay no legal fees unless we collect a settlement for you!
Please Note: We limit the number of cases we accept every year so that we can provide the best possible legal representation to each and every personal injury client.