Michigan No Fee Until You Win Lawyers
Our Michigan personal injury lawyers handle cases for injury and accident victims under our No-Fee Promise. This is our guarantee in writing that clients pay no legal fees unless we get a settlement or recovery for them. We even advance the costs and expenses of pursuing the case.
What is a Contingent Fee Agreement?
A contingent fee agreement — or contingency fee — simply means the lawyer only receives a fee if the client receives a settlement or judgment recovery. The lawyer advances the costs and expenses of the case in return for a fee that is a percentage of the total money recovery for the client.
Lawyers are allowed to charge these fees under the Michigan Rules of Professional Conduct Rule 8.121.for actions involving personal injury, accidents, wrongful death, and no-fault insurance benefits.
No Cost for Accident & Injury Victims
Due to the tremendous costs incurred in litigation and significant number of attorney hours involved in a case, this fee arrangement makes it possible for working individuals to have our highly skilled attorneys represent them and assert their legal rights.
Big corporations and insurance companies have unlimited funds to pay their lawyers, but everyday working people need our No-Fee Promise to level the playing field and give them the best opportunity for a successful outcome.
What Happens if my Case is Not Successful?
If your case is unsuccessful for any reason, you owe us nothing. This means that if you do not receive a settlement or a recovery from a jury verdict, you are not responsible for legal fees to our law firm.
Top Benefits of a Contingent Fee Agreement
There are several reasons why a contingency fee agreement is beneficial in many cases.
- Those in financial distress or have worries of financial burdens can file a lawsuit and seek the settlement that they deserve for their injuries. They will not have to pay a single legal fee unless their case is won and won’t receive monthly legal fee and expense invoices from a law firm.
- Our experienced, professional and top-rated lawyers will tell you if your case has merit and can be won. We will not accept your case and give you false hopes of a successful outcome just to charge you legal fees like some other law firms. This is because we are committing money and other resources to your case and will not do so unless there is a strong likelihood of recovery.
- The cost of litigating cases and filing lawsuits is on the rise and simply not affordable for most people. With a contingent fee agreement, our law firm advances all of the costs and expenses and does not seek reimbursement until the case is settled. We only get these costs paid back once the settlement check is received by our firm.
- You should be suspicious of any firm or attorney that tells you that you have a great case but wants you to pay the costs up front because that means they are not confident of a successful outcome or the firm does not have the resources necessary to pursue your case to the fullest extent possible.
- We are very selective in the cases that we choose to accept because we devote our full time, energy, and resources to each client and their case. This allows us to win settlements in over 97% of our cases without ever going to court. When we do go to court, we achieve excellent jury verdicts as well.
What are the Risks for Getting Started on My Case?
There is absolutely no risk at all for contacting our office or getting started on your case. If you qualify for us to handle your case, we will put our No Fee Promise in writing for you. This is our written guarantee that you will never be charged a legal fee until you win a settlement. And, we only get paid our fees once your settlement check is paid on your case.
For your free, no-obligation case consultation, call us at today!
- 29000 Inkster Road
Southfield, MI 48034
- Phone: (248) 595-7544
- 19 Clifford St.
Suite 805 Merchants Row
Detroit, MI 48226
- Phone: (313) 992-8281
- 1001 Woodward Ave.
Detroit, MI 48226
- Phone: (313) 777-8482
- 343 S. Main Street
Ann Arbor, MI 48104
- Phone: (734) 888-3003
- 51424 Van Dyke Ave
Shelby Township, MI 48316
- Phone: (586) 250-2626