The Ultimate Guide To Injury Cases In Michigan explains Michigan personal injury cases in easy to understand language.
You will eliminate hours of stress, confusion, and uncertainty simply by reading this book.
Our book sells for $14.95 plus postage, but we will send it to you for free if you fill out the form below.
The 23-page book reveals:
- What Is A Personal Injury Case (Pages 9-10)
- Do You Really Need An Attorney To Settle Your Case (Pages 11-12)
- What Questions You Should Ask Before Hiring An Injury Lawyer (Pages 13-14)
- The Legal Process In Personal Injury Cases (Pages 17-18)
- The Top Ten Mistakes that Will Ruin Your Injury Case (Pages 20-23)
- AND MUCH MORE
Our free guide explains the secret deadlines that will destroy your case if you delay in hiring a lawyer. It also reveals why you need to find the best Michigan personal injury lawyer for your case and the crucial questions that you must ask before you hire a lawyer.
Disclaimer: The No-Fault Insurance laws were recently modified by a new statute. The changes are significant in many aspects and are different in multiple aspects. Our attorneys are in the process of updating our handbooks to reflect the new changes, but many provisions are still being interpreted by both lawyers and insurance companies. For specific questions about your rights and benefits, you should call to speak with one of our lawyers.