Our Michigan truck accident lawyers know that if you were injured in an accident, you probably have many questions about your legal rights. Between dealing with injuries, covering medical expenses, and negotiating with insurance companies, you may feel overwhelmed and frustrated.
While we try our best to answer any questions that are unique to your truck crash case, you may benefit from a few of the frequently asked questions we have received in the past. Common questions about truck crash cases include:
- Is there a time limit on a truck accident case?
- How do you determine who is liable after an accident?
- What types of injuries can I sue for after a truck crash?
- What qualities should I look for in an attorney?
- When can I file a truck accident case separate from state investigations?
- When can I sue a truck driver and the trucking company?
Getting Your Questions Answered After a Truck Accident
If you have additional questions or concerns pertaining to your truck accident case, our experienced attorneys could help you. Our dedicated lawyers at Buckfire & Buckfire, P.C. have handled truck crash cases throughout Michigan and can be a valuable resource through each step of the legal process.
If your questions are not answered below, or if you would like more information, we strongly encourage you to pick up the phone and call one of our experienced attorneys now at (8oo) 606-1717. We’ll take the time to fully answer your questions and help you understand your legal options. There is no fee for our initial consultations and absolutely no obligation whatsoever for this advice. You can also complete our online contact form and a lawyer will get back to you right away.