Michigan Statute of Limitations | Michigan Injury Accident Lawyers
Michigan personal injury lawyer Daniel Buckfire discusses the Michigan statute of limitations and time deadlines for personal injury cases in Michigan and accident cases in Michigan. If you don’t act quickly, your case may be barred forever due to time restrictions.
To learn more about Michigan statute of limitations and how much time you have to file your case, you should request our FREE BOOK, “The Ultimate Guide To Injury Cases in Michigan.”
The 32 page book reveals:
- Why You Need a Lawyer When Dealing With the Insurance Company
- How To Get The Best Money Settlement for Your Injuries
- Who Must Pay Your Medical Bills
- Who Must Pay Your Lost Wages
- The Top Ten Mistakes that Will Ruin Your Injury Case
- AND MUCH MOREOur FREE guide exlpains the Secret Deadlines that will destroy your Michigan personal injury case if you delay hiring a lawyer. It also reveals why you NEED to find the best Michigan personal injury lawyer for your case and the crucial questions that you must ask before you hire a lawyer.
The book sells for $14.95 on Amazon.com but Daniel will send it to you for FREE if you request it now. Just fill out the book order form and we will send it out to you immediately!
For the best chance to WIN YOUR CASE, call us now at (800) 606-1717. An experienced Michigan personal injury lawyer will discuss your case with you and make arrangements to begin working on your case immediately.