I have been seriously injured in an auto accident. What do I do now?

If you have been injured in an accident in the state of Michigan, it is important that you hire an attorney to represent you.  You want to be protected, have your medical expenses covered and be reimbursed for lost wages.
An experienced attorney is your best defense against the insurance company. Every case needs to be set up as if it were going to trial even if there will likely never be one. The defense needs to know that your case is ready and that if they don’t agree to a fair settlement, they could face a jury and suffer more.
If you or a loved one has been injured in an accident in Michigan, please call Michigan’s Personal Injury attorneys Buckfire & Buckfire at 800-606-1717 to get straight answers about your rights and a free consultation.