Our Michigan pedestrian accident lawyers handle cases involving victims of these accidents on streets, highways, and roadways throughout the State of Michigan. The injuries suffered are often times severe, including traumatic brain injury, closed head injury, spinal cord injury, broken bones, back injuries, neck injuries, shoulder injuries, knee injuries, scarring and disfigurement, burn injuries, amputation, and even death. Victims injured in a Michigan pedestrian accident often have claims for their personal injuries and can file No-Fault Insurance claims for medical expenses, lost wages, and other benefits, even if they did not own a vehicle or have a No-Fault Insurance policy.
Our Recent Michigan Pedestrian Accident Settlements
We have obtained significant settlements for victims of pedestrian accidents in Michigan. We have listed some of these settlements below.
- $1,200,000 settlement for a pedestrian who was wrongfully killed in Oakland County, Michigan.
- $400,000 settlement for our pedestrian client who suffered significant injuries after being struck by a golf cart in a gated community in Allegan County, Michigan.
- $375,000 pedestrian wrongful death settlement against a negligent driver who struck and killed a pedestrian crossing the street in Fendale, Michigan.
- $315,000 pedestrian hit by car settlement in Saginaw, Michigan for a pelvic fracture, a femur fracture, and a mild traumatic brain injury.
- $100,000 settlement for pedestrian hit by a drunk driver in Michigan. The victim from a brain injury in the accident as well spinal fractures and a fractured arm.
- $90,000 Michigan pedestrian injury settlement for a woman injured when she was struck by a car crossing the street in her motorized scooter. She suffered serious injuries, including a rotator cuff injury.
These are only a few of the many sizeable settlements we have successfully attained for our pedestrian accident injury clients. To view more of our Buckfire & Buckfire, P.C. case results, visit our Michigan settlements and jury verdicts page.
Examples Of Michigan Pedestrian Accident Settlements
- $4,500,000 wrongful death settlement for the family of a young man was struck and killed by a septic truck driver driving in reverse in Oakland County. The driver and ran him over and caused fatal injuries.
- $3,825,000 pedestrian death settlement. The victim was killed after being hit by a truck while crossing an intersection.
- $1,600,000 Settlement for a pedestrian who was killed by a vehicle in Oakland County
- $1,250,00 settlement for a pedestrian critically injured after being struck by an SUV in Grand Rapids. The victim suffered a traumatic brain injury and other disabling injuries.
- $1,080,000 settlement for a man hit in a crosswalk by a driver under the influence of alcohol and marijuana.
- $1,000,000 settlement against a trucking company for a pedestrian run over by a semi-truck in Marshall, Michigan. The pedestrain suffered a traumatic brain injury, multiple orthopedic injuries, ruptured spleen, and required a leg amputation.
- $375,000 Settlement for a hit & run incident in Warren
- $315,000 Settlement for a Flint woman who was hit by a truck while walking
- $100,000 Settlement for a pedestrian hit by a drunk driver in Battle Creek
- $100,000 Settlement for a Saginaw man who was struck by a vehicle
What Determines A Michigan Pedestrian Accident Settlement Case
There are several factors that go into determining what is a fair settlement for a pedestrian accident victim in Michigan. These include:
- How the pedestrian accident occurred
- Where the pedestrian accident occurred
- Whether the negligent driver has insurance coverage for the accident
- The amount of the insurance policy limits for the case
- The type and location of the injuries (arms, face, legs)
- The seriousness of the injuries and the type of medical treatment
- The permanency of the scars and disfigurement
- The age and sex of the victim
- The amount of medical bills related to the pedestrian accident
What Is The Value of Your Michigan Pedestrian Accident Case
Using the factors listed above, we can evaluate your pedestrian accident case and discuss with you a realistic settlement range. Of course, we may not know the answers to all of the different factors at the time of our discussion because much may be unknown at the time. That being said, we can tell you if you have a case worth pursuing and what the likelihood is of receiving a settlement for you case.
FREE Michigan Pedestrian Accident Book
If you or a loved one has been the victim of a pedestrian accident in Michigan, you can order our FREE book, “The Ultimate Michigan Car Accident Handbook” by Lawrence J. Buckfire. This book explains your legal rights as a pedestrian after being injured by a car. Discover how to know if you need a Michigan injury lawyer when dealing with the insurance company, how to get the best money settlement for your injuries, who must pay your medical bills, who must pay your lost wages, the secret deadlines that will destroy your case if you delay, and what to say to insurance adjustors – and what NOT to say. The book sells for $14.95 on Amazon but Lawrence will send it to you for FREE.
Our No Fee Promise For Michigan Pedestrian Accident Cases
We will represent you in your pedestrian accident case under our NO FEE PROMISE. This means that you will not be charged any legal fees whatsoever unless we obtain a settlement or recovery for you. You have absolutely no obligation for legal fees unless we win your case. If we do not obtain a settlement for you, you owe us nothing!
Contact a Michigan Pedestrian Accident Lawyer
For more information regarding your rights after a Michigan Pedestrian Accident, call us now at (800) 606 1717 to speak with one of our Michigan No-Fault Insurance Lawyers about your case, or simply submit this contact form and we will get back to you quickly.
Larry Buckfire’s greatest concern was the future financial security of my child and I am grateful for his efforts. I would tell anybody who is unsure, embarrassed about the situation, or just distraught, to come to Larry because he knows how to take care of these problems. He knows how to ensure a future for your child, and that’s what matters.
Families of injured children hire Larry Buckfire to represent their injured child for three (3) reasons. First, without question, Larry is among the elite child injury lawyers in the United States of America, and is clearly the leader in the State of Michigan. He has recovered millions of dollars for injured children time after time. Second, Larry gives each child’s case his own personal attention from start to finish. While he does work with a skilled team of lawyers and child injury experts, when Larry Buckfire makes a commitment to represent your child, he personally handles the case until the very end – and knows your child’s case inside and out. Unlike some law firms, your case will never get handed off to an associate – Larry sees it through to the end. And, third, Larry Buckfire makes sure that your injured child is taken care of forever. He has been at the forefront of planning to make sure injured children have their settlements protected, and their financial needs met for the rest of their lives – not only so the child will be cared for properly, but also so that the families can relax and focus their energy on what’s important, which is loving their injured child. Your injured child, and your family, would be fortunate to have Larry Buckfire on your side.
I would highly recommend the law firm of Buckfire & Buckfire, P.C. to the parents of any injured children to anyone searching for a top medical malpractice lawyer in Michigan.
I was very, very pleased with the representation I received at Buckfire and Buckfire. Larry and his staff were the absolute best. I would highly recommend them to any of my friends and family. Thank you very much for your hard work!
- 29000 Inkster Road
Southfield, MI 48034
- Phone: (248) 595-7544
- 19 Clifford St.
Suite 805 Merchants Row
Detroit, MI 48226
- Phone: (313) 992-8281
- 1001 Woodward Ave.
Detroit, MI 48226
- Phone: (313) 777-8482
- 343 S. Main Street
Ann Arbor, MI 48104
- Phone: (734) 888-3003
- 51424 Van Dyke Ave
Shelby Township, MI 48316
- Phone: (586) 250-2626
By: Tanyel S.
Client Description: Larry Buckfire’s greatest concern was the future financial security of my child and I am grateful for his efforts. I would tell anybody who is unsure, embarrassed about the situation, or just distraught, to come to Larry because he knows how to take care of these problems. He knows how to ensure a future for your child, and that’s what matters.
Rating: ★★★★★ 5 / 5 stars