Editor’s note: Read This Book Before You Hire A Lawyer Or Speak to the Insurance Company
The Ultimate Pedestrian Accident Guide will help you understand your legal rights if you were injured in a pedestrian accident.
You will eliminate hours of stress, confusion, and uncertainty simply by reading this book.
The book sells for $14.95 on Amazon, however, we will email you a copy of the handbook free of charge by filling out the form below.
The insurance laws in Michigan that apply to bicycle accidents are very complicated and change on almost a daily basis. This book was written to make these laws easy to understand for someone who is not a lawyer or judge.
The 26-page book reveals:
- Who I am and Why I Wrote This Book(Pages 2-3)
- Choosing The Right Lawyer For Your Case (Pages 4-5)
- Being Compensated for Your Personal Injuries (Pages 6-8)
- What are No-Fault Insurance Benefits? (Pages 9-10)
- Wage and Income Loss (Pages 11-13)
- Medical Bills, Prescription Costs, and Other Expenses (Pages 13-15)
- In-Home Nursing Care/Attendant Care (Pages 15-17)
- Household Chores/Replacement Services (Pages 17-18)
- Case Management Services (Pages 19-20)
- Home Modifications and Accommodations (Pages 21-22)
- Medical Mileage (Pages 22-23)
- Special Transportation (Pages 23-25)
- Survivor’s Loss Benefits (Pages 25-26)
- AND MUCH MORE
Our free guide explains the secret deadlines that will destroy your case if you delay in hiring a lawyer. It also reveals why you need to find the best Michigan car accident lawyer for your case and the crucial questions that you must ask before you hire a lawyer.
Once you submit your information below, you should receive the book in your email within minutes.