Editor’s note: Read This Book Before You Hire A Lawyer Or Speak to the Insurance Company
The Ultimate Pedestrian Accident Guide will help you understand your legal rights if you were injured in a pedestrian accident.
You will eliminate hours of stress, confusion, and uncertainty simply by reading this book.
The book sells for $14.95 on Amazon, however, we will email you a copy of the handbook free of charge by filling out the form below.
The insurance laws in Michigan that apply to bicycle accidents are very complicated and change on almost a daily basis. This book was written to make these laws easy to understand for someone who is not a lawyer or judge.
The 26-page book reveals:
- Who I am and Why I Wrote This Book(Pages 2-3)
- Choosing The Right Lawyer For Your Case (Pages 4-5)
- Being Compensated for Your Personal Injuries (Pages 6-8)
- What are No-Fault Insurance Benefits? (Pages 9-10)
- Wage and Income Loss (Pages 11-13)
- Medical Bills, Prescription Costs, and Other Expenses (Pages 13-15)
- In-Home Nursing Care/Attendant Care (Pages 15-17)
- Household Chores/Replacement Services (Pages 17-18)
- Case Management Services (Pages 19-20)
- Home Modifications and Accommodations (Pages 21-22)
- Medical Mileage (Pages 22-23)
- Special Transportation (Pages 23-25)
- Survivor’s Loss Benefits (Pages 25-26)
- AND MUCH MORE
Our free guide explains the secret deadlines that will destroy your case if you delay in hiring a lawyer. It also reveals why you need to find the best Michigan car accident lawyer for your case and the crucial questions that you must ask before you hire a lawyer.
Once you submit your information below, you should receive the book in your email within minutes.
Disclaimer: The No-Fault Insurance laws were recently modified by a new statute. The changes are significant in many aspects and are different in multiple aspects. Our attorneys are in the process of updating our handbooks to reflect the new changes, but many provisions are still being interpreted by both lawyers and insurance companies. For specific questions about your rights and benefits, you should call to speak with one of our lawyers.