Editor’s note: Read This Book Before You Hire A Lawyer Or Speak to the Insurance Company
Hundreds of Michigan residents are victims of dog bites and other animal attacks every year, much more frequent than many people think. Some of these incidents are not severe, but many others suffer serious pain and suffering from animal attacks.
Partner and attorney Lawrence J. Buckfire has been handling Michigan dog bite and animal attack cases for decades. He has seen first-hand the physical, emotional and psychological damage that a serious dog bite can have on a young child or even an adult. For this reason, he has authored a definitive guide to help Michigan residents understand their rights when involved in an animal attack.
The days and weeks following a dog bite or animal attack can be very stressful. Between doctors’ visits, medical payments, and the possibility of filing a claim, you may be overwhelmed and unsure of how to proceed. Our free guide explains the dog bite and animal attack laws in easy to understand language. The goal should be to get better and heal, not to stress over legal action. By reading this guide, you could better understand your rights and eliminate hours of stress, confusion, and uncertainty regarding your dog bite claim.
The Ultimate Michigan Dog Bite & Animal Attack Handbook clearly explains the most crucial elements of a dog bite case. The handbook can be purchased on Amazon.com for $14.95, however, as a resource to you, Lawrence will email his book free of charge if you fill out the order form below.
The 19-page book reveals:
- The frequency of dog bites (page 7)
- How common are these injuries?
- Are children more likely to be bitten by a dog or attacked by an animal?
- The state law on dog bites & animal attacks (Pages 8-10)
- What are the potential causes of action after being bitten by a dog?
- How does an attack occurring on public vs. private property impact a case?
- How to prove damages in Michigan dog bite & attack cases (Pages 12-13)
- What damages can be claimed for compensation?
- The biggest mistakes that will ruin your case (Pages 14-16)
- What are some of the best first steps to take following an animal attack?
- How can taking certain steps help to maximize recovery and protect your legal rights?
- How to find the best dog bite injury lawyer for your case (Pages 17-19)
- What are the qualities to look for when hiring a lawyer?
- Do all lawyers know how to best handle these cases?
- And much more!
Our guide explains how to navigate the legal system in order to request full and fair compensation through a settlement. It also reveals why you need to find the best Michigan dog bite lawyer for your case, as well as the crucial questions that you must ask before you hire a lawyer.