Editor’s note: Read This Book Before You Hire A Lawyer Or Speak to the Insurance Company
The Ultimate Michigan Car Accident Handbook explains the Michigan no-fault laws in easy to understand language.
You will eliminate hours of stress, confusion, and uncertainty simply by reading this book.
Our book sells for $14.95 plus postage, but we will email it to you for free if you fill out the free book request on this page.
This book explains secret deadlines that will destroy your case if you delay in hiring a lawyer.
This free guide also reveals why you need to find the best Michigan car accident lawyer for your case and the crucial questions that you must ask before you hire a lawyer.
The 69-page book reveals:
- How To Choose The Right Lawyer For Your Auto Accident And Injury Case (Pages 11-13)
- Three Types Of Insurance Claims You Can Make After Being Involved In An Accident (Pages 15-19)
- How To Get The Best Money Settlement For Your Injuries (Pages 21-27)
- What No-Fault Benefits Are And When Can I Make A Claim (Pages 29-34)
- Who Must Pay Your Lost Wages (Pages 37-40)
- Who Must Pay Your Medical Bills (Pages 41-44)
- What To Say To Insurance Adjustors – And What Not To Say
Disclaimer: The No-Fault Insurance laws were recently modified by a new statute. The changes are significant in many aspects and are different in multiple aspects. Our attorneys are in the process of updating our handbooks to reflect the new changes, but many provisions are still being interpreted by both lawyers and insurance companies. For specific questions about your rights and benefits, you should call to speak with one of our lawyers.