Editor’s note: Read This Book Before You Hire A Lawyer Or Speak to the Insurance Company
Being involved in a car accident is a confusing and stressful time, even without the difficulty of collecting information and going back and forth with insurance companies. When you are injured in an accident, you may be entitled to compensation. However, this process is often complicated.
The right lawyer will help you navigate this complex process, but you first have to find the best attorney for your case. Our comprehensive car accident guide will help you understand these important first steps and teach you about your rights.
If you were involved in a car accident and do not know what to do next, you are not alone! Traffic collisions are reported every 1 minute and 40 seconds. This easy-to-read car accident handbook will explain all the information you need to move forward with confidence—from clarifying the Michigan no-fault laws in easy to understand language to discovering the important hidden deadlines in establishing your case.
By downloading The Ultimate Michigan Car Accident Handbook, you can eliminate hours of stress, confusion, and uncertainty in a single click. Although the book sells for $14.95 plus postage, we will immediately email a PDF document to you for free if you complete the form at the bottom of this page.
The 69-page book reveals the most important facts that everyone involved in an auto accident must know. From understanding wage recovery to paying medical bills, our comprehensive guide answers many of your questions. You will also learn why you need to find the best Michigan car accident lawyer for your case and the crucial questions you must ask before hiring an attorney.
You will learn:
- How To Choose The Right Lawyer For Your Auto Accident And Injury Case (Pages 11-13)
- Do all lawyers in Michigan know how to handle auto accident and injury cases?
- Questions you need to ask your potential attorney
- Three Types Of Insurance Claims You Can Make After Being Involved In An Accident (Pages 15-19)
- The difference between bodily injury claims and car repair claims
- The phrase “no-fault”, explained!
- How to make car repair and damage claims
- Types of coverage and accident liability
- How To Get The Best Money Settlement For Your Injuries (Pages 21-27)
- Most common scenarios and their remedies explained
- How a lawyer can help you maximize your benefits
- How and When to Make a Claim for No-Fault Benefits (Pages 29-34)
- The steps you must take to take advantage of no-fault benefits
- Important timeline for filing no-fault claims
- Warnings about insurance adjusters
- Who Must Pay Your Lost Wages (Pages 37-40)
- How much you can claim and how
- Terms of wage loss benefits
- Who Must Pay Your Medical Bills (Pages 41-44)
- What about prescription costs and other expenses?
- How long you can claim medical expense benefits
- What role does your medical insurance play?
- Are In-Home Nursing and Attendant Care Included in No-Fault Benefits? (45-47)
- What type of documentation you need to claim these benefits.
- What to do when an insurance company refuses to pay.
- Can I Receive Benefits for Household Chores? (49- 51)
- What constitutes a replacement service?
- How much you could receive for household help
- How to Make the Most of Case Management Services (53- 59)
- Who case managers are and how they can help you
- How to Calculate Medical Mileage and Special Transportation Benefits (61-65)
- How you’ll be reimbursed for expenses to get to and from medical appointments
- Access to the Top Ten Secrets That Your Insurance Company Will Not Tell You About Your No-Fault Benefits
- Free No-Fault Insurance Forms from Our Law Office
Feel free to share this valuable legal resource with everyone you know involved in a car accident. For additional questions and free legal advice, call us today or fill out our contact form to receive your free, no-obligation car accident case review.