Marketing Specialist Positions – Careers and Job Openings at Buckfire Law
• Number of hires for this role: 1
Full Job Description
We’re seeking a highly motivated and team-oriented marketing specialist, responsible for planning, monitoring and optimization of digital on- and off-site strategies — across all platforms that include, but are not limited to: the law firm’s official website and partner websites, landing pages, email/mobile campaigns, digital advertising (PPC), social media, and traditional marketing initiatives.
This full-time position will report to the firm’s Chief Operating Officer (COO).
Duties and Responsibilities include:
• Perform backlink development research and outreach.
• Manage inbound link partners and help develop internal linking strategies.
• Monitor search rankings and performs keyword research using industry tools.
• Generate, edit and publish content on WordPress-based website(s).
• Prepare newsletters and eblasts, targeting new/existing clients.
• Optimize pages on various platforms, including Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.
• Oversee review platforms, including Google My Business, Facebook and Yelp.
• Perform and implement on- and off-page SEO strategies.
• Monitor Google, Bing, Facebook and other PPC marketing campaigns.
• Work collaboratively with the Director of Business Development on the development of the overall marketing plan to deliver compelling stories, campaigns, offers, and content appropriate for each platform.
• Performs other activities as necessary.
Qualifications and Skills
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, journalism or related field.
• Solid knowledge of AdWords, BingAds, Facebook Business Manager.
• Solid knowledge of Google suite (e.g. Google Analytics, Google Optimize, Google My Business, Google Search Console, YouTube, Google Tag Manager).
• Strong experience with content management systems, particularly WordPress.
• Knowledge and proficiency with Adobe and Microsoft Office suite of products.
• Strong writing skills mandatory.
• Must be a team player, self-motivated, great attitude, and goal-oriented.
• Must possess a valid driver’s license.
What We Provide
We provide and excellent compensation package that includes a competitive salary, health insurance, disability insurance, 401k plan and other benefits. Interested candidates should submit a cover letter including salary requirements, resume and references.
• 401(k) matching
• Health insurance
• Paid time off
- 29000 Inkster Road
Southfield, MI 48034
- Phone: (248) 595-7544
- 19 Clifford St.
Suite 805 Merchants Row
Detroit, MI 48226
- Phone: (313) 992-8281
- 1001 Woodward Ave.
Detroit, MI 48226
- Phone: (313) 777-8482
- 343 S. Main Street
Ann Arbor, MI 48104
- Phone: (734) 888-3003
- 51424 Van Dyke Ave
Shelby Township, MI 48316
- Phone: (586) 250-2626