The lawyers at Buckfire & Buckfire are familiar with Michigan attendant care claims handle cases involving no-fault insurance benefits throughout the State of Michigan. These are personal injury cases seeking money settlements for victims injured in an accident—including those involving cars, trucks, buses, motorcycles, bicycle, and pedestrians, among others.
The injuries suffered in these incidents are often times severe, including scars, disfigurement, nerve damage, broken bones, traumatic brain injuries, spinal cord injuries, and even death. Therefore, if you were injured in an incident, it may be beneficial to speak with a knowledgeable and compassionate Michigan attorney for help.
Our Michigan Attendant Care Settlements
At Buckfire & Buckfire, we have obtained significant settlements for victims injured in accident cases in Michigan. These include:
- $175,000 settlement for a victim who was getting underpaid by an insurance company for the necessary level of supervision
- $137,500 attendant care settlement for a woman that suffered a traumatic brain injury in an auto accident
- $125,000 Michigan settlement for attendant care services provided by a husband to his wife after a motor vehicle crash
- $100,000 no-fault insurance lawsuit settlement against Auto-Owners Insurance for unpaid attendant care services and replacement services to a child who suffered serious injuries in a Michigan car accident
- $75,000 settlement for payment of attendant care services provided by family members
- $63,000 lawsuit settlement for underpaid attendant care benefits against AAA Insurance
- $61,260 attendant care claim settlement for a victim in an auto accident who suffered from broken bones in both legs, a broken right arm, and a fractured right ankle that required surgery
- $56,966 Progressive Insurance attendant care settlement for underpayment of of no-fault benefits to an accident victim
- $55,000 Detroit Michigan settlement against Allstate Insurance Company for refusal of payment of no-fault benefits to a car accident victim
- $35,000 Michigan settlement for a victim that fell out of a truck who suffered back injuries
These are only a few of the many sizeable settlements we have successfully attained for our clients in attendant care claims against insurance companies. To discuss attendant care service settlements today, call a Michigan lawyer at Buckfire & Buckfire.
I’m the kind of person who researches everything before purchasing anything or hiring anyone. That’s what lead me Buckfire Law Firm. I called and was connected with Bob Lantzy. Let me tell you, from the very beginning Bob was seriously awesome! I read another review that said Bob felt like a friend and that couldn’t more true. He really does make you feel that way. Bob had no problem answering the one million questions I had, he always kept me in the loop, and helped me get the most I could in my settlement. If I ever need an attorney in the future, I would not hesitate to give him a call.
Thank you again, Bob, for all your support during the past eighteen months. You are not only a fantastic attorney, you are a great person. I am so happy to have met you. My sincere thanks.
Bob Lantzy is great! He worked on my case very fast. I’m very happy with the outcome. I would highly recommend him. 🙂
- 29000 Inkster Road
Southfield, MI 48034
- Phone: (248) 595-7544
- 19 Clifford St.
Suite 805 Merchants Row
Detroit, MI 48226
- Phone: (313) 992-8281
- 1001 Woodward Ave.
Detroit, MI 48226
- Phone: (313) 777-8482
- 343 S. Main Street
Ann Arbor, MI 48104
- Phone: (734) 888-3003
- 51424 Van Dyke Ave
Shelby Township, MI 48316
- Phone: (586) 250-2626