In an effort to help victims understand their rights in Michigan after they have fallen victim to a drunk driver, lead trial attorney and managing partner Lawrence J. Buckfire has written The Michigan Drunk Driving Accident Handbook.
In the book, Buckfire explains, in plain English, exactly what you need to know to recover the compensation you are entitled to if you have been injured by a drunk driver.
The book can be purchased on Amazon.com for $14.95, however, we will email you a copy of the handbook absolutely free of charge. Fill out the form below and your e-book will arrive within minutes.
You will eliminate hours of stress, confusion, and uncertainty simply by reading this book. The 61–page drunk driving accident book reveals:
- How to sue the drunk driver and owner of the car (Pages 14-18)
- What it takes to sue the bar, store or restaurant that sold the alcohol (Pages 10-13)
- An explanation of the Michigan dram shop laws (Pages 19-21)
- Why you need a lawyer when dealing with the insurance company (Pages 7-9)
- Who must pay your medical bills (Pages 40-43)
- Who must pay your lost wages (Pages 33-36)
The guide explains the deadlines that will destroy your case if you delay in hiring a lawyer. It also reveals why you need to find the best Michigan drunk driving accident lawyer for your case and the crucial questions that you must ask before you hire a lawyer.
Disclaimer: The No-Fault Insurance laws were recently modified by a new statute. The changes are significant in many aspects and are different in multiple aspects. Our attorneys are in the process of updating our handbooks to reflect the new changes, but many provisions are still being interpreted by both lawyers and insurance companies. For specific questions about your rights and benefits, you should call to speak with one of our lawyers.