Editor’s note: Read This Book Before You Hire A Lawyer Or Speak to the Insurance Company
Today, there are almost countless marketing and advertising strategies that lawyers use—and some of them can cause confusion. However, it is important to understand how these advertisements can play a role in your search for the right attorney. Our book, “The Truth About Lawyer Advertising”, explains the inside secrets about the lawyers who spend big cash for their television commercials and telephone book advertisements.
“The Truth About Lawyer Advertising” helps you understand how lawyer advertising influences decision-making and how to develop a system that finds the right lawyer for your case. This book sells for $14.95 on Amazon, but if you provide your information below, we will send it to you today for free. You will learn what is really behind that advertising and the myths about the lawyers who advertise.
The 28-page book reveals:
- The questions you must ask before hiring a lawyer
- Do you have actual experience handling my type of case?
- How will you keep me informed about my case?
- What is the process for handling my case?
- A step-by-step guide on how to find the best lawyer for your case
- What you should do to learn about your legal problem
- How to gather names of potential attorneys
- What you should know about researching lawyers on the internet
- Where you can find information on lawyers
- Websites and numbers to avoid while looking for lawyers
- What are lawyer’s ads really saying?
- What those phrases like “We Care About You” really mean
- What “no fee if no recovery” means and what it doesn’t
- Whether celebrities really know about the lawyers
- What does celebrity endorsements of lawyers mean?
- Secrets about lawyers who claim to never lose a case
- The ethical rules of legal advertising
- What the Martindale-Hubble’s “AV” Rating means
- Why is it important to know about the Martindale-Hubble’s “AV” Rating
- AND MUCH MORE
Choosing the best lawyer for your case is the most important decision that you will make. It is often the difference between receiving a fair settlement or no settlement at all. As a result, it is important to know how to research and collect information about lawyers beyond the advertisements. This informative book will help you through the process of finding a lawyer and teach you what to look out for in lawyer advertisements.
Finding a lawyer can be a difficult and overwhelming process. Luckily, our book will help you make the best decision about choosing your lawyer before you select the wrong one for your case.
Feel free to share this resource to help others find the right lawyer for their case and to learn the truth about lawyer advertising. Fill out the information below and you will be emailed a digital copy of our book. Once you submit your information, you should receive the book in your email within minutes.