The Michigan bicycle accident attorney you choose to represent you in your bicycle accident case can mean the difference between you getting a fair settlement or no settlement at all. Getting the maximum injury settlement you’re entitled to is a job for an experienced personal injury lawyer with a winning record. If you have suffered a personal injury from a bicycle accident in Michigan, we can help you.
Michigan Bicycle Accident Settlements
Our clients often ask us what the value of their bicycle accident case is. This is a hard question to answer because it depends on so many different factors. Literally every single case we handle is different. Our attorneys can listen to your story and give you an estimation of what we think your bicycle case will be worth. Here are some of the factors that must be considered when determining the value of a case.
- How did the bicycle accident occur?
- How serious are the injuries suffered by the bicycle accident victim?
- How permanent are the injuries suffered in the bicycle accident?
- Were there medical expenses incurred as a result of the bicycle injury?
- Were there lost wages as a result of the bicycle accident or injury?
- Is there an insurance policy that will cover the bicycle injury or accident?
- Which insurance company is covering the bicycle injury or accident?
As you can see, there are a lot of factors that go into determining a fair settlement for your Michigan bicycle accident case. This is not even a complete list. No honest Michigan car accident or personal injury attorney can answer your question without extensive knowledge of this information.
Examples Of Our Michigan Bicycle Accident Settlements
Our Michigan bicycle accident lawyers win the highest possible settlements and jury verdicts. Below is an example of bicycle accident lawsuits won by our award winning law firm.
- $1,000,000 Settlement for the family of a bicyclist run over by a truck in a Macomb County wrongful death lawsuit.
- $750,000 Settlement for a bicyclist hit by a transportation van in the Downriver Detroit area.
- $600,000 Settlement for a bicyclist who suffered a traumatic brain injury in an Ann Arbor area accident.
- $290,000 Settlement for a client who was injured while riding a bike on Mackinaw Island.
- $280,000 Settlement for Grand Rapids bicycle accident wrongful death lawsuit.
- $250,000 Settlement for a Macomb County wrongful death lawsuit filed against a motorist.
- $250,000 Settlement for an Ann Arbor lawsuit filed against a motorist who caused a bicycle accident resulting in traumatic brain injuries.
- $100,000 Settlement for a bicycle rider who suffered serious injuries in Monroe.
- $100,000 Settlement for a 65 year old man who was struck while riding his bike in Clinton Township.
- $90,000 Settlement for a bicyclist struck by an SUV in Garden City.
More Bicycle Settlements In Michigan
- $5.500,000 settlement for the family of a woman killed while riding her bicycle on U.S. 31 near Petoskey in Northern Michigan
- $4,500,000 settlement. A bus passenger was killed in a Detroit accident when he was run over while removing his bicycle from the front of a bus.
- $2,000,000 wrongful death lawsuit verdict. A minor riding a bicycle was killed when a pickup truck driving on the bike path stopped suddenly and reversed over the child. The property owners were also held liable for permitting vehicular traffic on a children’s bike path.
- $1,750,000 settlement in Oakland County, Michigan for a child hit by a car while riding his bike through an intersection. He suffered a traumatic brain injury.
- $1,750,000 arbitration award for a for a child hit by a car in a crosswalk in Oakland County, Michigan.
- $1,250,000 fatal bike accident settlement. A bicyclist was killed in an Otsego rural road when he was struck from behind by a motor vehicle. The driver of the vehicle mistakenly believed she had given the bicyclist enough room as she tried to pass. The bicyclist sustained severe injuries in the collision that lead to his ultimate death.
Our Michigan Bicycle Accident Attorneys
In addition to these critical factors, the attorney that is representing you is also very important to your final settlement value. The attorney you chose could be the difference between receiving a maximum settlement or no settlement at all. At Buckfire & Buckfire, P.C. our attorneys are able to settle 97% of all our cases without ever going to trial.
We have used our skill, experience, and reputation to obtain significant settlements and jury verdicts for our clients over the last 40 years. Some of them are listed below. To find out how much your case is worth, call us today at (800) 606-1717. An attorney will ask you a series of questions and will then be able to give you an estimate on the value of your bicycle accident case.
Of course, all of this will cost you nothing thanks to the Buckfire No Fee Promise! You will not be responsible for any fees or costs unless we are able to win your case. There is nothing to lose, so call us today!
- 29000 Inkster Road
Southfield, MI 48034
- Phone: (248) 595-7544
- 19 Clifford St.
Suite 805 Merchants Row
Detroit, MI 48226
- Phone: (313) 992-8281
- 1001 Woodward Ave.
Detroit, MI 48226
- Phone: (313) 777-8482
- 343 S. Main Street
Ann Arbor, MI 48104
- Phone: (734) 888-3003
- 51424 Van Dyke Ave
Shelby Township, MI 48316
- Phone: (586) 250-2626