The Michigan attorney you choose to represent you can mean the difference between you getting a fair settlement or no settlement at all. Will you get as much as you deserve when you hire your Michigan lawyer for your bus accident? Getting the maximum injury settlement you’re entitled to is a job for an experienced personal injury lawyer with a winning record. If you have suffered a personal injury in Michigan from a bus accident, we can help you.
Michigan Bus Accident Settlements
That is the most common question asked by Michigan personal injury and vehicle accident clients that contact our law firm. The answer that no one likes to hear is, “it depends”. So, what exactly does your settlement depend on?
- How the bus accident, injury, or medical malpractice occurred?
- How serious are the injuries suffered by the accident or injury victim?
- How permanent are the injuries suffered in the accident?
- Were there medical expenses incurred as a result of your injury?
- Were there lost wages as a result of the accident or injury?
- Is there an insurance policy that will cover the injury or accident case?
- Which insurance company is covering the injury or accident case?
As you can see, there are a lot of factors that go into determining a fair settlement for your bus accident case. This is not even a complete list. No honest Michigan accident or personal injury attorney can answer your question without knowing this information.
Examples Of Our Michigan Bus Accident Settlements
Our expert bus accident lawyers win the highest possible settlements and jury verdicts for our clients. Below are examples of dog bite lawsuits won by our award winning law firm.
- $1,600,000 Settlement for a wrongful death lawsuit where a man was killed in a bus collision.
- $1,000,000 Settlement for a Michigan charter bus accident.
- $950,000 Settlement for a St. Clair County woman who was rear-ended by a bus.
- $525,000 Settlement for a man who was severely injured in a Detroit bus crash.
More Settlements For Bus Accidents in Michigan
- $9,500,000 Settlement for a motorcyclist struck by a City of Detroit Department of Transporation Bus
- $5,000,000 wrongful death lawsuit jury verdict for the family of a woman who was run over by a bus in Troy, Michigan.
- $4,500,000 settlement for a bus passenger was killed in a Detroit accident when he was run over while removing his bicycle from the front of a bus.
Our Michigan Bus Accident Lawyers
The other important factor is which lawyer is representing your case. The personal injury lawyer that you hire for your case is often the difference between receiving a fair settlement or no settlement at all. We settle more than 97% of our person injury or accident cases for maximum settlement amount before ever going to court. We have used our skill, experience, and reputation to obtain significant settlements and jury verdicts for our clients over the last 40 years. Some of them are listed below. To find out how much your case is worth, just give us a call and we will ask you questions and give you an honest answer.
Call us today at (800) 606-1717. Remember, there are strict time deadlines to filing bus accident claims. It is important you contact an attorney as soon as possible!
- 29000 Inkster Road
Southfield, MI 48034
- Phone: (248) 595-7544
- 19 Clifford St.
Suite 805 Merchants Row
Detroit, MI 48226
- Phone: (313) 992-8281
- 1001 Woodward Ave.
Detroit, MI 48226
- Phone: (313) 777-8482
- 343 S. Main Street
Ann Arbor, MI 48104
- Phone: (734) 888-3003
- 51424 Van Dyke Ave
Shelby Township, MI 48316
- Phone: (586) 250-2626